Hdrolyzed lupine protein: this protein can reduce hair loss in both men and women, and is particularly effective in hair loss caused by DHT.
Larix Europaea wood extract: larch wood extract acts as a humectant that activates the anagen phase, i.e., the phase of hair growth.
Camellia Sinensis leaf extract: tea leaf extract has been proven to be effective in improving hair’s health and growth.
Inositol: a compound that fights hair loss due to DHT.
Acetyl Cysteine: sulfur –containing amino acid that functions as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures.
Lactis proteinum: an ingredient with emollient properties.
Saw Palmetto: reduces levels of DHT
Biotin: Increases blood microcirculation in the scalp, restructures the hair and stimulates its growth.
- Complementary hair loss treatment
- Weak, dull and damaged hair
- Hair that has been exposed to technical processes
- It offers nourishment & strength to the hair
- It makes combing easier & enhances the hair volume
- It sstrengthens the hair preventing breakage.
- Even, soft & shiny hair
Apply on damp hair, from tip-length to root. Massage in a circular motion. Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Emulsify, then rinse.